Holland’s Custom Cabinets believes firmly in sustainability and the importance of building and maintaining a vibrant, healthy environment in which we can all work and play, now and for generations to come.
Founded in 1977, for more than 40 years we have remained dedicated to making our administration, operations, millwork design, engineering, manufacturing, and installation processes as environmentally friendly as possible.
- We engage in company-wide continuous improvement processes to reduce manufacturing and office waste.
- Rather than printing on paper, we use CAD software when possible to create designs and share those designs with clients electronically.
- We utilize low volatility, organic materials.
- Our manufacturing processes comply with California Air Resource Board (CARB) regulations designed to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- We utilize only formaldehyde-free panels, boards, and planks.
- Our spray booths are compliant with San Diego Air Pollution Control District (APCD) regulations to control the emissions of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
- We use wood, paper, and other forest products certified by the Forest Stewardship Council as being responsibly sourced.
- When possible, we utilize recycled and/or synthetic products and packaging.
As a family-owned and operated business with deep roots in southern California, Holland’s Custom Cabinets is proud of the rigorous steps we’ve taken to be greener, cut waste, reduce energy consumption, use low volatility materials, and conserve resources. Our promise to our employ and client families—and to yours—is that we will continue exploring ways to become even greater stewards of this environment we all share. We invite you to speak with us about our efforts to engage in environmentally responsible practices by calling us at 619.443.6081 or submitting a request online.