- Different Types of Closets: A Guide to Choosing the Perfect Storage for Your Needs
- Clever Storage Solutions to Enhance Your Bathroom Vanity
- Inset vs. Overlay Cabinets: Which Is Right for You?
- Mitered vs. Cope and Stick Cabinet Doors – What Sets Them Apart?
- Maximizing Kitchen Space: Smart Storage Solutions and Expansion Ideas for Small Kitchens
- Cabinet Designs that Resonate with Your Surroundings: Coastal Contemporary vs. Mountain Rustic
A kitchen with little or no storage space is truly a homeowner’s worst nightmare. Kitchens are the hubs around which most homes and their occupants operate. Download a few tips from Holland’s Custom Cabinets to help you take charge of your renovation as you build the kitchen of your dreams.
When it comes to construction, there are two main cabinet styles: American-Style Face Frame Cabinets and European-Style Frameless Cabinets. Choosing one style over the other can change the complexity of the build, the price of installation, and your customization options.
The average global temperature for the past five years was among the highest on record. And it is likely to get worse unless we do something about it. One place to start is at home with your bathroom. Let’s explore a few tips to make your bathroom greener.