From the early design phase to final installation, Holland’s cabinet consultants are here to help. To make your research easier, we’ve compiled answers to commonly asked questions about our company and our process.
Don’t see your question? No problem. Call 619.443.6081 to speak with a Holland’s team member.
- How long has Holland’s Custom Cabinets been in business?Founded in 1977, Holland’s Custom Cabinets has proudly served generations of customers. We’ve built our hard-earned reputation on 40+ years of experience. Our customized designs grace homes, businesses and commercial facilities across California and the Western U.S. You can trust our team to transform your space!
- Do you serve my area?
Our custom cabinet shop is based in El Cajon, California. From this location, we proudly serve clients across California and the Western U.S.
- Can I request a free estimate for custom cabinet design and installation?
We are proud to offer free, on-site design consultations for homes and businesses in our nearby service area. When you are ready to begin, an estimator from Holland’s Custom Cabinets will set an appointment that fits your schedule. After touring your space and discussing your design, function and budget requirements, we’ll provide an upfront estimate that’s refreshingly free of gimmicks and fine print. To learn more about our nearby service area, click here.
- What can I expect to pay for custom cabinets?
The total cost of Holland’s Custom Cabinets compared to semi-custom cabinets may be slightly more, but not as much as you might expect. Your cabinet investment includes all upgrades and installation—and no reseller tax. You’ll receive cabinets that are designed, constructed and installed just for you by Holland’s Custom Cabinets, a company known for its expertise, quality and service since 1977.
- Do you make my cabinets or order them from other companies?
We are a full-service cabinet manufacturer with a large showroom and manufacturing facility in El Cajon, CA. Cabinets are tailor-built to your specifications, with features like soft-close doors and drawers, specialty finishes and distinctive details. Once your cabinets are complete, they are carefully installed by our team. You’ll enjoy a 100-percent custom experience, from beginning to end.
- Do you provide full remodeling services?
We are a full-service cabinet manufacturer. We do not provide other remodel services. However, we work closely with area designers, architects, plumbing companies, electricians, general contractors and remodeling professionals. Upon request, we are happy to provide referrals. Just ask your project manager!
- How long does it take for you to manufacture and install my cabinets?
Each cabinet project has a unique timeline. Timing depends on job size, design specifics and special requests. In general, you can expect cabinets to be completed and installed within five to six weeks of design finalization. Please discuss scheduling concerns with your project manager at the time of ordering. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.