Holland’s Custom Cabinets appreciates the value of legacy, family, and sustainability. It’s in our corporate blood, and it’s reflected by how we do business.
Founded in 1977 and family-owned and operated since, Holland’s is proud to count multiple generations among our employee family, just as we’re proud to count multiple generations of satisfied customers among our clients.
We believe that the legacy we build for our children is as important as what we build for ourselves right now, whether that’s a growing, successful business, or a vibrant, sustainable environment in which we all work and play . . . or both.
Big or small, we can all play important roles.
Holland’s strives to make our operations, millwork design, engineering, manufacturing, and installation processes as environmentally responsible as possible:
- We engage in company-wide continuous improvement processes to reduce manufacturing and office waste.
- Rather than printing on paper, we use CAD software whenever possible to create designs and share them with clients electronically.
- We utilize low volatility, organic materials.
- Our manufacturing processes comply with California Air Resource Board (CARB) regulations designed to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- We utilize only formaldehyde-free panels, boards, and planks.
- Our spray booths are compliant with San Diego Air Pollution Control District (APCD) regulations to control the emissions of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
- We use wood, paper, and other forest products certified by the Forest Stewardship Council as being responsibly sourced.
- When possible, we utilize recycled and/or synthetic products and packaging.
While Holland’s is proud of the rigorous steps we’ve taken, our work to cut waste, reduce energy consumption, use low volatility materials, and conserve resources is ongoing. Our promise to our employee and client families—and to yours—is that we will continue exploring ways to become even greater stewards of the environment we all share.
To speak with Holland’s about our efforts to engage in environmentally responsible practices, we invite you to call us at 619.443.6081 or submit a request online.