Holland’s Custom Cabinets provides commercial and government clients with the very best in workmanship, service, and competitive bids.
From initial consultation and ideation, to the creation of CAD designs and 3D models, to the sourcing of materials, construction, installation, and follow-up, we take meticulous care of our commercial and government clients through every project milestone.
Holland’s large, El Cajon facility houses the manufacturing capacity, millwork specialists, and experienced project leaders necessary to manage commercial projects of all types and sizes:
- Medical facilities
- Office buildings
- Places of worship
- Community buildings
- Tenant improvements
- Military facilities.
Our client’s count on Holland’s for quality craftsmanship that allows them to express their unique brand personalities, solve storage challenges, boost productivity, enhance aesthetics, and increase property values.
Bidding Know How
We are well-versed in the competitive bidding process for both government and non-government projects. Holland’s is known for its . . .
- Highly accurate estimates and ability to submit winning bids working as either the prime contractor or as a sub-contractor.
- Expertise and proficiency handling various Request for Information (RFI), Request for Quotation (RFQ), Request for Proposal (RFP), and other aspects of the construction bidding process, including all bid package paperwork, documentation, and filings.
- Ability to comply with prevailing rate, bid security, performance bond, payment bond, licensing, insurance, and other such requirements.
- Decades-long track record of exceeding client expectations by delivering consistent, high-quality results on-time and on-budget.
Holland’s made-to-fit workstations, reception desks, bookcases, storage built-ins, display cases, seating systems, cabinets, and more can be found in a variety of new or renovated commercial spaces throughout Southern California . . . and beyond.
- Founded in 1977, Holland’s has earned a reputation for excellence by meeting the most exacting requirements of our clients while adhering to tight budgets and aggressive turnarounds.
- Our superior construction standards ensure that our millwork holds up to daily, rigorous use by employees, guests, tenants, and other visitors.
- We are members of theWoodwork Institute’s Certified Compliance Program (CCP)™. As a CCP member, Holland’s is held to the highest industry standards in our fabrication and installation processes.
Our licensed, bonded and insured team is known for its responsiveness, design flexibility, and flawless attention to detail. No matter the size of your project, we work hard to be the contractor you’re most eager to invite back.
To speak with our commercial division about giving your new or renovated commercial space a functional facelift, call us at 619.443.6081 or submit a request online to discuss your project in greater detail.