Long time Cabinet Manufacturer in East San Diego who is out growing their work capacity has an immediate opportunity for an individual who is proficient with Cabinet Vision to hit the ground running on initial drawings and revisions after coaching on our standards and methods.
Currently running CV9 with a goal of upgrading to CV12 soon.
- Working knowledge of Cabinet Vision
- Ability to produce workable floor plans, elevations, and 3Ds to our specification in a timely fashion
- Willing to learn our cabinet construction process
- Team player–critical
- Self starter -detail oriented, organized, motivated, responsible, and dependable
- Quality over quantity and takes pride in their work
- Ability to handle multiple projects at a time
- Ability to read, interpret, and understand sketches & plans from salesmen, designers, & architects
- Strong communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Full Time/Partime
- Remote Work
- Flexible Schedule
- Benefits Available
Salary commensurate with experience.
Contact us at email@example.com to apply or inquire about more information.